• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ways to get music and photos on phone

bugger

Jun 19, 2010
Florida
I have so music that i want from my computer to my phone. If i open my media play, i can creat a play list to . when I do that it syncs all media and not just the ones I have selected. how do i fix that so I only get the songs i want. Whats the best way to add music to the phone. i have doubletwist but it's confusing as can be.

same with photos. i have photos on my computer that I would like on my phone. Whats the best way to get them there.

Thanks

Do I need to you use DoubleTwist? If so, it does not show my phone as being connected. When it does show it as connected, nothing else happens.

When I plug the phone in, do I open Doubletwist? After I select disk drive, how do I add a folder to the SD Card? Where do I then go to drag and drop?

I am sorry for the stupid questions, I am just completely completely clueless. I have no idea what I am doing. I do appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
ok, i figured out now to get all my music and photos on the phone. My problem is I somehow delete all the pictures and videos that are preloaded on to the phone. The SD card was reformatted so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it.

How do i get all the preloaded pics back? it was my fave, wallpapers, etc...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones