Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

ways to mess up phone without voiding warranty

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sk8rboikelley, Oct 21, 2010.

1. sk8rboikelley

sk8rboikelley Member

Sep 23, 2010
    i have had 2 of my vibrants crap out on me for no reason at all, to where they were pretty much useless..
    and i had just received a new vibrant from ANOTHER warranty exchange (my third vibrant)

and i know that if u get 2 warranty exchanges and go to get another one, you can ask to get a different kind of phone with the same market value price

well im just about sick of this vibrant crap, im always having problems on them.. i use my phone for alot of my business and i have to put alot of stuff onto my phone, and it always seems like when i get my phone about 75% full out of the 16g memory, that it decided to stop working for me, and then i lose all my data

well im going to try to mess up my phone in a way that doesnt void my warranty, so i can receive a different phone (like the G2-but put a 62g mem card in it of course)

anyone have any idea's?

Advertisement

2. llblwskydrgn

llblwskydrgn Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    OTA update did my phone in for a good four hours.
    I would actually be interested in what happens, I'm almost in the same boat as you because I had to spend 4 hours of my own time unbricking what an OTA update did to the phone.
    Definitely thinking twice the next time I see Samsung.

3. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    asking for help on how to commit fraud here on the forums is not a good way to stay long.

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga

Nov 27, 2009
    Finance
    Pennsylvania
    This would be considered fraud in my book. End of thread