• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ways to mess up phone without voiding warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had 2 of my vibrants crap out on me for no reason at all, to where they were pretty much useless..
and i had just received a new vibrant from ANOTHER warranty exchange (my third vibrant)

and i know that if u get 2 warranty exchanges and go to get another one, you can ask to get a different kind of phone with the same market value price

well im just about sick of this vibrant crap, im always having problems on them.. i use my phone for alot of my business and i have to put alot of stuff onto my phone, and it always seems like when i get my phone about 75% full out of the 16g memory, that it decided to stop working for me, and then i lose all my data

well im going to try to mess up my phone in a way that doesnt void my warranty, so i can receive a different phone (like the G2-but put a 62g mem card in it of course)

anyone have any idea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones