1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

We are on the wrong planet!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Member243850, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Brian Newton likes this.
  2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

You're too close Stinky Stinky. Diamonds are symbols.

Member243850 likes this.
  3. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Hmm interesting :)

What do you mean my friend dontpanicbobby? :) Very interesting words you use... hmmm...

Isn't it insane how we believe diamonds have so much value (here) yet they are RAINING on another planet? :D

It's kind of hilarious in a way :)

Thanks for your reply buddy ;)

4. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

He he but you forgot to mention The insane amounts of gravity and the nightmarish giant lightning storms xD

But i am just stirring slightly lol ;) :D

But very interesting how stupid humanity is though.

Humanity loves really stupid things sometimes. I don't know if its hilarious or scary! :D

Lol thanks or being a good sport rootabaga :)

rootabaga likes this.
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I'm waiting for the era of the United Federation of Planets, where society isn't driven by material things, and we're all just one big happy family.
    Oh wait, I forgot about the Klingons.

rootabaga and Member243850 like this.
  6. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

And the Ferengi...

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

..and the Cardassians. But let's not forget the uber baddies of them all - THE BORG. Mind you, ending up as mindless zombie machines in the vast Borg collective might actually be an improvement for human kind.

RoirpK and Member243850 like this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

You're right, I'd rather be tortured by Gul Dukat than watch an episode of the Kardashians.

rootabaga likes this.
  9. dynomot

dynomot Android Expert

Cardassians are brutal interrogators, they didn't break Picard though : "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS !!!" (Star Trek The Next Generation - Series 6, episodes 10 & 11 "Chain of Command".

However "The Kardashians", from what I've seen, would have Picard sobbing "Yes, Yes, there are five lights, please,please no more..."

Member243850 and dontpanicbobby like this.
  10. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast

I hate to be a kill joy about your fantasy but if that was true the more availably of a resource will mean the less valuable it would be. Just say diamonds covered the surface of that planet and it was a endless supply of them. In a very short time diamonds will become practically worthless because the Abundance and availability of them. The reason why diamonds are so expensive now because they are so hard to find. You change that scenario you change the value of what they would be worth in the long run. It would like finding sand in the desert.

Member243850 likes this.
  11. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Hehehe! :D

Youz are a clever chop indeed! :D

Well yes it's a part of my silliness :D - infact it had long been rumored (some would say that the conspiracies that people said was garbage actually turned out to be very true!) that diamonds were not that valuable at all at least the ones that were first discovered in India - people thought they were worth a fortune ;)

However when the insane diamond reserve was found here in SA - it turned out the De Beers and Anglo American had been artificially inflating the demand of diamonds - insane isn't it?

:)

12. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast

Yeah blood diamonds of Africa

Member243850 likes this.
  13. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Burn!

This is an oldie but a goodie...

Mars looks good. No water but there's an asteroid for that.

I think Tesla is going to claim those though...

Member243850 likes this.
  14. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Rather have oxgyen vs. diamonds anyways, besides diamonds are underground, all the rich minerals are underground, rich delicious minerals, us cave dwellers will be stinky rich, i will tell you boy hahaaaa :D

Member243850 likes this.