1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

We don't need another Hero...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by speedyg2012, Nov 2, 2010.

1. speedyg2012

speedyg2012 Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Stoodent.
    Essex
    I CAN BE YOUR HEROOOO BABBBBBBY!

So, I've noticed there isn't a fun thread about fun stuff you've been in involving your hero that made it worthwhile.

Maybe it helped you get a date? Impress iphone mates enough to ditch their phones and buy Heroes? Caught a picture or video of an important event or time you cherish? Has your hero made you famous for 15 mins? Helped you meet a celeb? Did something out of the ordinary? etc...

Lets see if the Hero fans have an interesting story to tell about their Heroes.

Advertisement

2. thisnameistaken

thisnameistaken Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2010
    UK
    I was going to the bank when a guy approached me and showed me a piece of paper that said "xxx Nunnery Lane" on it. So he was asking me for directions but either couldn't speak or couldn't speak English (more likely).

So naturally I took out my phone, switched on GPS and Maps, and showed him the route with satellite view on. I also pulled up a Street View of his final junction so he could see that he had to turn left at Micklegate Bar - a fairly obvious landmark.

:)

3. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Male
    Vice President
    Newfoundland Canada
    the fun of seeing iphone users faces drop when I show them sense ui is fun enough for me. I LOVe it

4. signal12hvac

signal12hvac New Member

Nov 18, 2010
    i have an 8 inch telescope that does not have a computerized "go to" mount.
    i use google skymap by mounting phone to scope and can now home in on any object in the night sky, works great!
    thanks

5. Haiz

Haiz Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010

Not really a landmark though

Tags: