1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

We don't need another Hero...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by speedyg2012, Nov 2, 2010.

1. speedyg2012

speedyg2012 Newbie

I CAN BE YOUR HEROOOO BABBBBBBY!

So, I've noticed there isn't a fun thread about fun stuff you've been in involving your hero that made it worthwhile.

Maybe it helped you get a date? Impress iphone mates enough to ditch their phones and buy Heroes? Caught a picture or video of an important event or time you cherish? Has your hero made you famous for 15 mins? Helped you meet a celeb? Did something out of the ordinary? etc...

Lets see if the Hero fans have an interesting story to tell about their Heroes.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I was going to the bank when a guy approached me and showed me a piece of paper that said "xxx Nunnery Lane" on it. So he was asking me for directions but either couldn't speak or couldn't speak English (more likely).

So naturally I took out my phone, switched on GPS and Maps, and showed him the route with satellite view on. I also pulled up a Street View of his final junction so he could see that he had to turn left at Micklegate Bar - a fairly obvious landmark.

:)

3. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Well-Known Member

the fun of seeing iphone users faces drop when I show them sense ui is fun enough for me. I LOVe it

4. signal12hvac

signal12hvac Lurker

i have an 8 inch telescope that does not have a computerized "go to" mount.
    i use google skymap by mounting phone to scope and can now home in on any object in the night sky, works great!
    thanks

5. Haiz

Haiz Member

Not really a landmark though

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews