1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

we have CWM now what?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jovanni1993, Dec 29, 2012.

1. jovanni1993

jovanni1993 Newbie

we have CWM now what? are there any rom developments being done or any mods like a camera FIX.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Robertech

Robertech Android Enthusiast

jovanni1993 likes this.
  3. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

first of all, thank you for your appreciation robertech
    and as far as future mods i dont think anything has spawned yet off of the new cwm, we only finished it at about 5am CST(about 13 hours ago from the time of this edit) this morning so it hasnt had time to get around yet and we havent gotten the chance to release our source either but we are working on that. good things will come of this though
    oh and for reference an entire rom is a much more complicated procedure than just a recovery so it may take some time to get one out, im sure we will have one soon though. and as ive stated before if superr and i get on another mission we may be well on our way to cm10, we have most of the base components now, id just have to work out how to combine hoarks cm9 for the warp1 and the source we created last night then adjust it for jellybean since cm9 is ics

Robertech likes this.
  4. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Android Expert

send a massage to playfulgod he my be able to help

5. junkie2100

if he wants to help he can, right now ive got bigger issues, btw dont use the new cwm, itll be fixed later in the day

6. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Android Expert

i know but he always willing to help doesnt hurt to ask

7. junkie2100

that works, ill probably hit him up when i get to working on a rom, right now im working on fixing the damage the cwms caused, already fixed cwm itself it just has to be rebuilt

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews