• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root We need a sticky for ROMS.

silverxbv2

May 4, 2010
Shouldn't there be one go to thread on here for all the Roms coming out? I get tired of being bounced around from forum to forum to find info on all of these. There must be four pages on here already with roms scattered throughout. Just a thought.

What about a Subforum's subforum. Like "HTC Incredible > All Things Root (Incredible) > ROMs" Is that possible? It's just another branch in the ever-growing tree of Android.

Just makes more work for the moderators when things get put in the wrong place.

I would say a good sticky should do the trick. All I need to do is figure out how to root this damn thing.

Upvote 0
There are too many different roms to make 1 thread... it would need a subsection and personally I don't think this forum needs another subsection. If you are interested in a rom you can subscribe to the thread and get updates easy enough.

Just my opinion... the mods have enough work moving/closing/mediating threads as it is.

Couldn't agree more. A sticky is a horrible way to post about roms, you'll get 20 different discussions about 15 different roms all in the same thread. How does that help anything?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones