1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

We

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Mar 10, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    Are you an experienced tech writer? Love Android and looking for an awesome full-time job? Bomb shell: we want to pay someone to write full time about everything Android-related! Interested? Please read EVERY DETAIL of this post before submitting an application – attention to detail is crucially important. Who/what we’re looking for: Full-Time Writer/Editor Overall tech knowledge with [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Is this a cushy stay at home job that really doesn't require full time work? Can I skip out on days, perhaps weeks, at a time; all while still getting access to more free shit than a port-o-john cleaner? If so, sign me up!

P.S. didn't quite get this locked down in time, didja, Rob?

Best of luck ;)

3. im home all day doing nothing.. can help if needed

4. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

You should read the actual page. They said it's a serious full-time gig, no fun, no play, and they chain you to the wall to make sure you comply with their demands.

5. tyem im out.. lmao

6. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants

Dec 2, 2009
    Network Admin
    Chicago
    I will be submitting my work. My point of views are definately unique, and informed. Wish me luck people!

Funny part is, I was debating starting my own tech blog, although I wanted tech in general and not just android, but a paying gig sounds better.