• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather Animation

Knewz

Android Expert
Oct 22, 2010
Georgia
My Weather app no longer animates when i open it. Not the widget or lock screen, the actual app it self. It used to then all of a sudden stopped. It still plays the ambient sounds but no picture; all black screen with weather info. Anyone else had this issue?

Yes. Weather is set to sync every hour/when i open app, which it does update it just give that cool current weather animation like it used to. I'm positive a hard reset will fix it but i've got upwards 200 apps and until i can get Titanium Backup working i refuse to reset. Just wondering if anyone else had encountered this.

Upvote 0
200 apps.. low memory.. thats probably a factor.. whats your current memory stats?

Ha. i knew someone would say that. 566mb free. And if i wanted i could push the majority of those to the sd card. But i ended up fixing it. All i did was go to the demo menu and watched those and "magically" the main animation started working. But thanks for your support

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones