1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weather App

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sofierce, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sofierce

sofierce Lurker

Hi, basically my weather app detects my location but never, frustratingly, gives me the weather (it just says its unavailable)

So i've been told to set it to a nearby town as this might work, and i'm trying to set the location to london but I dont know how because it automatically keeps using my current location.

Does that make sense? :thinking:

If someone understands me, please tell me how to set the weather app for london :)

Thank you!

(oh yeah, and another thing, whenever I lose signal I keep getting a notification asking me to set the time on the phone because it cant detect it, anyway to stop this? happens about 3 times a day)

2. Carl C

Carl C Extreme Android User

On all the weather applications I used , I always put my borough instead of simply London. Why not give that a try? :)

3. memphis9489

memphis9489 Member

I'm looking for a weather app that immediately takes me to a live weather radar map. I've seen other people do that quickly on their iPhones and I have always thought it was pretty cool.

4. capuman

capuman Well-Known Member

you need to stop your htc from using your location. settings/location and then you can manually set your home town in the weather app (click on the time the add a 'home')

Hope this helps

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews