1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Weather disappeared from home screen?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eof924, Jul 28, 2010.

1. eof924

eof924 New Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Hi. I had the big version of the weather widget on my home screen til I accidentally removed it... I think I removed it... it's now blank where it formally was. This is the default weather thing that's on the home page of the phone when it's new.

I am assuming I had HTC's Weather widget, but now when I try to re-add it (Plus Sign/Add Widget/Weather) I get an error that says "No room for this widget", "In order to install this widget you need to create space on a page of the Home screen". So I actually cleared everything off of the main home screen and I am still getting that "No room for this widget" error.... any thoughts on how I can get the weather back on this page?? I can add the 2 smaller versions but not the one I formerly had.

Or might I actually have had something different on there???

Thank you for your help.

Advertisement

2. syrup

syrup New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    The default widget on the homepage is the clock widget, it just also has the weather. I made the same mistake too and was seriously confused when it told me that the weather was too big to go on my homepage. Hope this helps!

3. bc_co

bc_co Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Syrup - you did not mention how you got your weather back on the homepage (w/ the clock - like in stock form).....

I have this issue too and am trying to fix that...

any help would be appreciated.

Thx

4. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns!

Jul 7, 2010
    Select the Clock widget. The widget will then allow you to choose several different sizes. Use the > button to choose the one that looks like what you accidentally removed. Should be the third page.

5. bc_co

bc_co Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Sweet- thanks much Novox77.

Of course I feel like a toolbox for not scrolling over to the 3rd screen :)

Tags: