1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weather disappearing on home screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by justinwhittemore, May 28, 2010.

1. justinwhittemore

Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with the weather disappearing from their home screen? It started after I upgraded to 2.1. Underneath the clock it just goes blank and i have to go into weather and refresh for it to come back. Then a little while later it will be blank again.

2. Xavion2004

Xavion2004 Member

The problem is that you have auto-sync turned off. There isnt really a work-around tothis other than refreshing it everytime you want to check the weather.

Whiskeypawz likes this.
  3. JonB

JonB Member

whenever mine does this, i also lose mobile internet. It says i am still connected, but it won't work. I have to go into airplane mode, then back out and everything works again. Oh, and if i try to turn off mobile internet using the HTC widget, it won't work, It'll just flash for a few seconds, then stay in the on position. wierd...

4. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Member

I have noticed this, mine will say no available weather data and I also lose mobile internet. Kind of annoying.

5. Firehawk

Firehawk Member

yup same problem here...never happened in 1.5.....very annoying

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews