• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather map?

I know it sounds crazy but here in ky the counties are big and everything in them is spread out, so I'm not exactly sure where in the county I am located since I moved. Yesterday there was tornado warnings in this county and I couldn't tell where exactly. Thats why I'm looking for more of a street level radar.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Weather Underground : Weather Underground Enter your zip or address and it will choose the closest monitoring station and show an X on the radar map, that X is you...or darn close to you.
I have a short-cut on my home screen for it (mobile site is quick to load), radar is good and it's about as local as local can get.

Reactions: mills23
Upvote 0
I know it sounds crazy but here in ky the counties are big and everything in them is spread out, so I'm not exactly sure where in the county I am located since I moved. Yesterday there was tornado warnings in this county and I couldn't tell where exactly. Thats why I'm looking for more of a street level radar.

You can find your location on a map by using the GPS and Google Maps. After that, you should be able to zoom in on the radar of one of the other apps mentioned.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones