• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather no longer shows on my lockscreen

I haven't changed any settings. Does anyone know how to get weather to show back up on the lockscreen?
using pixel 4a 5g, android 11

I don't have a pixel, but I remember that this very topic came up about a month ago, and it was solved, apparently there is a setting not where you would expect it that controls that on pixel, a quick search through old threads will solve your issue I think.

Upvote 0
Found it

" A coworker figured it out. It's the "At a Glance" preferences. You shut off "Weather Alerts" there.

How are we supposed to know that the lock screen is controlled by "At a Glance" instead of "Lock Screen"? Go figure."

I did that, it didn't solve the problem.
If you long press the Day and date at the top of the home screen, you'll see preferences pop up (same as "At a Glance" options. If you click that, you can turn on "weather alerts". I did that and it didn't do anything. Still not showing temperature on lock screen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-100326.png
    Screenshot_20210113-100326.png
    923.1 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones