• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather Panel on Desire HD

surveyor

Oct 26, 2010
On the home page, a small panel shows the weather for 8 different locations. I can click on this to full screen and add another location. For a while this worked OK. Then a couple of days ago I visited another area and it replaced my home location with that location. I went into settings and revised the list so my home location was at the top; however, the Home page still shows that recently visited location on the home screen and my home location as no. 4. On the 'Rearrange cities' menu the recently visited location does not show, which is fair enough but then of course I cannot delete it! How do I force it to show my home location when the phone is switched on or comes out of sleep mode?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones