• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather Widget Clock not aligned

hurtin

Lurker
Dec 11, 2009
I was searching through the forums and couldn't find anything about this. I've installed weather widget donate and when I the clock is displayed on my moto droid screen, it's not aligned correctly. It's bunched to close together and I'm not sure what to do. It seems that all the clocks I've downloaded from within weather widget, it's all the bunched. Any ideas of what I can do? This is annoying as I was really happy to have this widget installed. Please help. Thanks.

I was searching through the forums and couldn't find anything about this. I've installed weather widget donate and when I the clock is displayed on my moto droid screen, it's not aligned correctly. It's bunched to close together and I'm not sure what to do. It seems that all the clocks I've downloaded from within weather widget, it's all the bunched. Any ideas of what I can do? This is annoying as I was really happy to have this widget installed. Please help. Thanks.

Have you tried uninstalling it and are you using a home replacement?

Upvote 0
Here is the look of the clock.

Attachments

• Home.png
    Home.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones