• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weather Widget

Note that Beautiful Widgets has changed the look of the clock and no longer looks like the HTC sense widget on the incredible. This is something that I miss about the incredible and beautiful widgets is similar but not the same.
There are some HTC-esque skins available for Beautiful Widgets. From the weather screen, go to Menu > Skins to view and download them.

Upvote 0
'Fancy Widgets' looked a lot like what you describe. It's been removed from the marketplace (HTC cease and desist?).

Hmm, I wonder if you search Google for Fancy Widgets APK would something interesting come up? Not that I would condone downloading it from a message board (for example) and manually installing or anything...

Upvote 0
'Fancy Widgets' looked a lot like what you describe. It's been removed from the marketplace (HTC cease and desist?).

Hmm, I wonder if you search Google for Fancy Widgets APK would something interesting come up? Not that I would condone downloading it from a message board (for example) and manually installing or anything...

its easier than you might think..... :)

i haz the .apk

Upvote 0
There are some HTC-esque skins available for Beautiful Widgets. From the weather screen, go to Menu > Skins to view and download them.

Yea I finally found a skin, however i had to manually add it. When I pull up the Skins for download in BW I only get 12 or so and they look nothing like the HTC sense.
Now I have this. It is really close the only difference so far is that the annimation is to the right of the temp instead of in the middle. But other than that I am happy!

Attachments

• droidXhomescreen.jpg
    droidXhomescreen.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones