• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather widget

I am looking for a weather widget that will display basic weather info such as current temp, rain/sun, wind, etc. on the widget without me having to open the app. In other words, weather at a glance display. Does anyone know of such an app/widget?
i use 1 Weather: Weather Forecast, Widget, Alert and Radar

been using it for years. they have a nice clock/weather widgets that i really like. the widget is very customizable and you can choose a bunch of different styles and formats.

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0
I am looking for a weather widget that will display basic weather info such as current temp, rain/sun, wind, etc. on the widget without me having to open the app. In other words, weather at a glance display. Does anyone know of such an app/widget?

I am personally fond of the MyRadar app, which also has an aesthetically pleasing informational widget.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones