• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather wont update

jcj77d

Jan 20, 2010
all of a sudden, the weather on my home screen w/ htc sence/rosie display wont automatically update, i have to click it, then refresh it for it to update, & when i go to the settings, & check the automatic updates it doesnt stay checked, b/c when i go back to settings, its unchecked, & i can check it again, back out, & go back, & its unchecked again.

all of a sudden, the weather on my home screen w/ htc sence/rosie display wont automatically update, i have to click it, then refresh it for it to update, & when i go to the settings, & check the automatic updates it doesnt stay checked, b/c when i go back to settings, its unchecked, & i can check it again, back out, & go back, & its unchecked again.

Try rebooting and update your profile

Reactions: jcj77d
Upvote 0
Do you have GPS turned on or the network location setting turned on, I believe without at least one of these on it won't update automatically?
no, never had them on, & all of a sudden the weather quit updating, though i did remove GSD.apk, htcnavipannel.apk, & htcsetupwizard.apk before this started, but was told those arnt linked to anything

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones