1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

WeatherBug Elite

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kmf, Jun 7, 2017.

1. kmf

kmf Android Enthusiast

For all of you former users of WeatherBug Elite, I just noticed that there was a June 1st update to the app. It's called Weather Elite by WeatherBug.The ad-free version which we paid for is now up to date. Check it out.

Unforgiven likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Thanks, I stopped using it because they were still using the ICS blue color for the tempuerature notification.

kmf likes this.
  3. I used Weather Bug Elite and still had it around. I use Weather Underground. I find the temperature prediction graphs to be very useful.

I tried the "finally got an updated version" of Weather Bug Elite and still find I use Weather Underground instead.

... Thom

kmf likes this.
  4. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

I've still got the original on one tablet. It has a webcam where I want it. I never updated. I went to Wx and a few weblinks.

kmf likes this.
  5. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hmm, I'll have to check it out!
    I also used to use it, but perhaps with the update I'll go back:)

Thanks for the heads up!

kmf likes this.
  6. kmf

kmf Android Enthusiast

The Weather Underground app is a great weather app, with many very useful features. I'm stuck on WeatherBug because we have a local WB station at our school, which is just a half mile away from where I live. No other weather station within 20 miles.

Thom likes this.
  7. I have them both installed. They both have some great features. Like your situation ... when you move around you may find that one than the other based on where you are located.

... Thom

8. Rogen6

Rogen6 Newbie

Thanks man for share it