• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

weathwe wudget kwrps resettinh

Status
Not open for further replies.

osli

Nov 30, 2009
On ce or ywice a day the settings for weaghwr wudget pops up on s. Reen asking for lo cation, update frequency etc. I know it says yo unonstall/reinstall if that jeeps hppening. Ovs done yhat three times and ut stulls happens. Any ideas o. Jow yo fix it, or any suggestio.s for. Ug free alternatives?

Wow, good thing I can read bad text correction!

Plugged into google translator for poor typing (kidding) and it appears to read:

Once or twice a day the settings for weather widget pops up on its own and keep asking for a location, update frequency etc. I know it says you uninstall/reinstall if that keeps happening. It's done that three times and it stills happens. Any ideas how to fix it, or any suggestions for free alternatives?

Try these - LINK

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones