1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Web Access email that requires double click

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mpc11, Apr 19, 2011.

1. mpc11

mpc11 Lurker
    None

Apr 19, 2011
    I searched, but couldn't find an answer. For anything on a web page that requires a double click to open, is there a way through the incredible's browser to do this?

My work email through web access is set up to only open new messages by double clicking on the message from the inbox. I don't have an option to change this. I can access my inbox and see all my messages through the internet on my Incredible, but can't find a way to simulate the double click to actually open the message. Anyone know how to do this?

POP/IMAP connectivity is not supported.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. proaction

proaction Lurker
    None

May 12, 2011
    Michigan
    :) I have the same situation and have been searching for a solution, and I found one!!! There are two ways I can get my email from my employer's webacc.
    First, you can go to the mail rules for forwarding and have your server forward all of your email to one of your other email addresses that you can access on your smart phone. Of course, responding will come from your other email, but at least it is a way to read them.
    Secondly, I just discovered that on the login page to my version of webacc there is an option to "use the basic interface", and a link to explain what that means for your version of interface. Mine happens to be Novell.
    If you select "use basic interface" before clicking "login" it will open up a different and more simple interface within which you can click on the subject line of your emails to open them and read them and respond to them, and other options.