• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Web App Force Closing

Ok I was trying to view a regular PC version of a site and somebody in a comment said its easier to fake a User Agent through about:debug so I did and no since I changed it to desktop it wont open and force closes. I saved a log of the crash if you guys want to see it. I just came from the iPhone world so this stuff is a tad different. Thanks

Yea...so an app crashed...close it and try again or don't use that application. Download another browser. This is Android, you have choices. I have 5+ browsers sitting here if anyone of them gets on my nerves, I switch to another one. That's the beauty of Android. Welcome to the Android club.

PS:
Delete the log file. I don't think anyone would care all that much about an app crashing. It rarely happens, but when it does, it does. Just move on.

PPS:
It seems like you screw with the settings. Might want to reinstall it if that is possible :).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones