1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

web browser for ZTE WARP

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LacyBC, Dec 14, 2011.

1. LacyBC

LacyBC Lurker
    None

Dec 14, 2011
    PLEASE HELP. PCMAG SAID DOLPHIN WAS RATED AS ONE OF THE TOP APPS FOR ANDROID THEN some say chrome sorry for caps I am getting use to phone but which and why please and I'm not extremely comp literate So don't lol but if I load one do I need to remove anything ... I never loaded any additional so I think I am IE?? Ty any and all help appreciated again sorry for the caps

Advertisement

2. WC Jerome

WC Jerome Well-Known Member
    None

Just to let you know, this is actually the 'INTRO' forum, but to answer your question, I would go with Dolphin. It's actually kinda like Chrome. Plus, I don't even know if there is a mobile version of Chrome anyway.

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about posting questions in here - most people end up putting their first one in here anyway!! We try to help... if we can, we do... if not, we refer you on to your device's sub-forum!

I've only ever used the stock browser... I've heard good things about both Dolphin and Opera though. There's nothing stopping you trying both and seeing which is best for you! If you don't like one, then take it off your phone - that's more about space saving!

If you want more help, tips or trick on how to get the most out of your phone, you should check this place out - ZTE Warp - Android Forums - other users of the Warp will be able to help you out!!

Thanks for signing up and I hope you find this place useful!

4. WC Jerome

WC Jerome Well-Known Member
    None

I'm sorry. I forgot to say 'Welcome' & good phone choice, as well. :D