• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Web Browsing with Chrome (pinch to zoom not formatting properly within screen margins)

luvmynad

Jul 5, 2010
When using the stock browser i could zoom the text and the screen would self adjust to fit the margins of the screen. But when I tried the chrome beta the screen would zoom but the text margins will not self adjust. Double tapping the screen will just reset the text to a smaller size so that it can fit within the margins. Am i missing something:thinking:?

True. I think ill stick with the stock browser because i didn't notice any speed difference. Although i have admit some of features on chrome are neat.

Is the stock ltevo browser a htc proprietary browser, or something else? I have never tried dolphin or the others so i have nothing to compare it to besides chrome. If it is a htc browser can i download it for my wife's photon?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones