1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

WebOS Style Multitasking on the EVO!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by YaBoiD, Oct 1, 2010.

1. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Android Enthusiast

Mar 21, 2010
    Lauderdale, FL

Advertisement

CriticalCritic likes this.
  2. xtravbx

xtravbx Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Needs better documentation. Trying to figure it out.

3. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Male
    It's pretty easy to figure out actually. Just use the menu button, and in the launcher at the bottom it's the same press and hold android function. You can also bring up an additional menu if you press and hold on the "cards" as well.

4. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Male
    Too many force closes in the span of maybe 2 hours. I'm gonna uninstall this until they update it.

5. nkk

nkk Android Expert

Mar 10, 2010
    Why is it requesting root access? I am giving it, because I have a nandroid and it does not have internet access permissions, but why does it need root?

-Nkk

6. candi3188

candi3188 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Public Relations
    Chicago SW Burbs, IL
    Has anyone gotten this working on the Epic? I downloaded it and when I launched it, it just repeatedly force closed. I wasn't even able to see any of the features. It just force closed immediately upon launch in such a way that my only option was to reboot the phone. It's unfortunate because coming from a pre, and disappointed with visual task switcher, I would love to use an app like this. I'm using LauncherPro and WidgetLocker and wonder if maybe it's reacting adversely to one of those...

7. Cyansmoker

Cyansmoker Newbie

Aug 16, 2010
    Allegedly it needs root access to generate higher quality previews. I suppose if you do not enable this feature you can deny root access.