• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Webpages not fully loading.

i have seen this on this site (i dont use the other site you mentioned) and on amazon once or twice there. it WILL eventually load, :D i have opened up another window whilst the lagging window figures out what it wants to do, then i come back to it when i see it resolve in the tab.

to contrast, i have not seen this happen EVER on skyfire which is the only other browser i use and its still not fully honey ready.

what i have done on the hanging window was to hit "X" and then refresh, that alswys gets it.

and i thought you only accessed this site using the phandroid app? ;-) im teasin' brother.. :D

Upvote 0
i have seen this on this site (i dont use the other site you mentioned) and on amazon once or twice there. it WILL eventually load, :D i have opened up another window whilst the lagging window figures out what it wants to do, then i come back to it when i see it resolve in the tab.

to contrast, i have not seen this happen EVER on skyfire which is the only other browser i use and its still not fully honey ready.

what i have done on the hanging window was to hit "X" and then refresh, that alswys gets it.

and i thought you only accessed this site using the phandroid app? ;-) im teasin' brother.. :D

Hmm will try skyfire if you say it is better. I am refreshing what is going on about tbolt :) swear.

Upvote 0
LOL my boy pre ordered the bolt on super bowl sunday in hopes of getting it that thursday.. LOL.. he is beside himself!

skyfire is pretty good bro. it will rock once they get it fully ready for honey. me thinks they are waiting for official flash before they finish up. i like the UI of the chrome browser but have less errors with skyfire.

firefox is available also. i have not tried it since its early beta days so cant comment on it.. thats worth a shot.

then theres dolphin which i used exclusively on the evo until skyfire was born...

Reactions: gobluejd
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones