1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Webtop Mouse Control

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by john7435, Mar 27, 2011.

1. john7435

john7435 Lurker
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    hey androidforums, i don't know anything about android as atrix will be my first if i end up buying it. just wondering, I intend to use the webtop with just the HDMI, but will find it a pain to hold the phone which is attached via hdmi at all times.

can it communicate through bluetooth with my wiimote and use my wiimote as a mouse? dpad as directions and l/r click being 1/2 on wiimote obviously. not sure if that appeals to anyone else but seems like a convenient way to do it because id like to use the wiimote w/ emulators aswell anyway

edit: my bad if im in the wrong sub category, clueless as to where i was supposed to make it

Advertisement

2. iPhail

iPhail Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Really? Nothing? I really want to know this

3. juannaplayatt

juannaplayatt Lurker
    None

Mar 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You will not be able to use the atrix with just the HDMI cable. You will have to get the HD docking station to connect it to your tv. OR, you can root your phone and change the HMDI file to allow you to do this.(Look in to other post on this forum to do so.) You can't bluethooth your wii remote yet. You can get a bluethooth mouse and keyboard and use in instead of the mouse on the phone. Hope this helps. ~Juannaplay~

4. ECdOc

ECdOc Member
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA