1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

(Webview/HTML) Get Source Code Form an element in a frame

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by XVirus, Feb 15, 2016.

1. XVirus

XVirus Lurker

Code (Javascript):
    1. document.getElementById('blockrandom').contentWindow.document.getElementsByTagName('frame')[1]
    I use this to access the frame. I want a string with the sourcecode of an element from the frame( after that I will use
    Code (Java):
    1. table.setText(Html.fromHtml(STRING);
    to display it). Here is a part of the html source:http://pastebin.com/iVUeDbYV This is the element I want to display: `

HTML:
    1. <option value="0">- A -</option><option value="1">B</option><option value="2">C</option><option value="3">D</option><option value="4">E</option><option value="5">F</option><option value="6">G</option><option value="7">H</option><option value="8">I</option><option value="9">J</option><option value="10">K</option><option value="11">L</option><option value="12">M</option><option value="13">N</option><option value="14">O</option><option value="15">P</option><option value="16">Q</option><option value="17">R</option><option value="18">S</option><option value="19">T</option></select>
    I use JAVA and Anroid Studio, so I use a webview to load the url.

How do I do this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. XVirus

XVirus Lurker

3. XVirus

XVirus Lurker

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

It seems that nobody knows the answer to this question. You may get more responses by asking on StackOverflow www.stackoverflow.com

5. XVirus

XVirus Lurker

I already did but I didn't get an answer aswell.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Maybe you should rethink what you are trying to do, or rephrase the question? It's not really clear to me what you're trying to achieve. You have not really provided enough code to correctly explain the context. One line of Java code doesn't really help.

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

(duplicate post)