• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird/Ambiguous Warnings

We see these from time to time, so I thought it might be fun to have a thread to collect them. Some are already in other threads, like funny pictures, so link/repost if you know of one.

What prompted this is a warning I saw on canned air. I use the stuff regularly, but this is the first time I saw the warning. So important, in fact, it's on there twice...with no explanation:

View attachment 106349

Any ideas?
i think they just want you to stir

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
I read it as the reason for the construction is the inconvenience, and I'm glad they clarified it.

See, I always thought that construction had a larger purpose, and the inconvenience was simply a result of the process, when in fact it was the goal all along.

This helps me understand why all the road construction projects around here go on for years with little progress...
no they just like inconvenience

Upvote 0
photos-1-34.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones