1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

weird charging problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dingding, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Dingding

Dingding Lurker

Droid Charge has a weird charging problem,some times it will charge the battery, some times it will kill the battery on charge,or no charge at all.It will charge at a resonable speed sometimes, sometimes very slow.Battery life is ok sometimes but very bad on othertimes even with very little use.I have done all the easy stuff different chargers home,car,usb, makes no difference.New batteries did not help. No tech support help,no web help.I have read many people have this problem with other phones.
    thank you for your time, Dingding

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

There are free charging current apps you can install (I use one for Samsung, so a link to it wouldn't do you any good) so you can see how much charge you're getting. You could have a bad cable, a bad microUSB connector (or it could be badly connected internally) or a bad battery, just to name a few possibilities. You have to determine what the problem is befoe anyone can tell you how to fix it.

3. Dingding

Dingding Lurker

in my message i have tried all that easy stuff, Droid Charge has a weird charging problem,some times it will charge the battery, some times it will kill the battery on charge,or no charge at all.It will charge at a resonable speed sometimes, sometimes very slow.Battery life is ok sometimes but very bad on othertimes even with very little use.I have done all the easy stuff different chargers home,car,usb, makes no difference.New batteries did not help. No tech support help,no web help.I have read many people have this problem with other phones.
    thank you for your time, Dingding

but thanks for your time Rukbat

:Dingding

4. Dingding

Dingding Lurker

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews