1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weird...doesn't work with automatic payment systems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by excelfan, Apr 15, 2012.

1. excelfan

excelfan Newbie

Some of you guys bash my old Omnia II, but I NEVER had this , or any other problem with that phone :D.

You know the automated "bot" payment systems that utility and credit cards have? That allows you to check on your bill balances or pay bills? Doesnt work...at first I just thought sonethibg was wrong with that particular bot. I'd input the account number exactly with the correct numbers, but all kinds of crazy things would happen. I'd get a double-2 when I only hit it once, the number wouldnt record at all...

Comcast, the utilities, credit cards, they all were not picking up all the numbers. The bots worked on my landline (and Omnia 2), so its the phone. Verizon says its a "known issue" and theres a patch coming. They have no idea when, so the phone is of almost no use to me. Is there something I can do to synch the phone to the bots?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AJ McKay

AJ McKay Well-Known Member

Known issue. Turn off touch tones in your dialer.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews