1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weird download

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by flashster, Jul 28, 2013.

1. flashster

flashster Lurker

I have a Galaxy Victory from sprint that I have had for almost 8 months. A couple of days ago I got a update for Google hangouts. It seemed to take forever. In fact it was downloading when I went to sleep and it was still downloading when I woke up 6 hours later. I rebooted the phone and it stopped the downloading. Hangouts was updated but the weird thing was that I had well over 2,000 icons and blank screens in my gallery. It damn near wouldn't let me do anything on the phone other than to make calls. It took me a long time to get rid of them and the phone is working smoothly again. Anyone else ever run across this?

2. sounds like a rare glitch. I've had issues with Google Play lagging on a download (ex. starting a download and it won't progress at all until minutes later or until canceled.) maybe the way Hangouts stores photos caused the glitch?

Samsung Galaxy Victory Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Victory release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews