1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weird glitchy problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Davidk7474, May 23, 2011.

1. Davidk7474

Davidk7474 Lurker

I have not rooted my Fascinate. First, I have downloaded more than a few third-party apps though, I dont want them on my phone anymore. Any help?

Second, I had my phone on medium volume and my dad called me three times. I had my phone in my hand wating for the call. It never came through. Then he texted me. Still didn't come through. Any help?

Third, sometimes my screen won't go off, I press the button like five times, and was still on. Held it down for like twenty seconds, still was on. Then I left it alone for about a minute, and then it finaly shut off after I tried it again. Then next time I looked at it I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. Very frusturating. Please let me know what you think I should do. I do not want to do a hard reset.

David

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Leonard1818

Leonard1818 Android Enthusiast

see everything above in bold

3. Davidk7474

Davidk7474 Lurker

Okay, well I did a factory reset.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get and efficient charge? When I charge it and it isn't full, the battery usually goes down 5 or 6 percent. Any help?

4. Leonard1818

when you charge it, the phone may read 98 or 99 percent only. If you MUST have it go to 100%, I've found that you can unplug it, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in. This will usually make it go to 100%.

5. Davidk7474

Davidk7474 Lurker

What I mean is while its still plugged in, it goes down.

6. Leonard1818

hmmm...

Are you using the OEM charger and cable? Are you plugged into a computer or the wall?

If you are using the OEM cable and charger and you're in the wall and it's STILL going down, there's likely something wrong with your battery, phone, or both.

Take it back to Verizon and show them.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews