1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weird incoming call problem...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dsan, Apr 26, 2012.

1. dsan

dsan Newbie

Hi there, I'm running CM 7.1 and have been experiencing a weird issue since I first installed it (clean install, wiped and all that): I am not getting some of my incoming calls, even when I have enough signal the caller hears a sound like if my phone were offline. The problem appears and disappears, and I can get a few calls, but now and then they fail (even in my own home, with enough signal).

It has occured again a moment ago, and I have been looking into the logcat and found 4 entries to happen in the exact minute that the incoming call failed:

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN flg=0x10840000 cmp=com.android.phone/.
    InCallScreen } from pid -1

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.CALL_PRIVILEGED dat=tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx cmp=com.android.phone/.PrivilegedOutgoingCallBroadcaster } from pid 2498

Starting: Intent { act=android.phone.extra.NEW_CALL_INTENT dat=tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.phone/.SipCallOptionHandler (has extras) } from pid 1679

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.CALL dat=tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.phone/.InCallScreen (has extras) } from pid 1679

Any ideas on what's going on here?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dsan

dsan Newbie

Nobody?

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews