1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Weird incoming call problem...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dsan, Apr 26, 2012.

1. dsan

dsan Newbie
    None

Mar 29, 2011
    Spain
    Hi there, I'm running CM 7.1 and have been experiencing a weird issue since I first installed it (clean install, wiped and all that): I am not getting some of my incoming calls, even when I have enough signal the caller hears a sound like if my phone were offline. The problem appears and disappears, and I can get a few calls, but now and then they fail (even in my own home, with enough signal).

It has occured again a moment ago, and I have been looking into the logcat and found 4 entries to happen in the exact minute that the incoming call failed:

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN flg=0x10840000 cmp=com.android.phone/.
    InCallScreen } from pid -1

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.CALL_PRIVILEGED dat=tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx cmp=com.android.phone/.PrivilegedOutgoingCallBroadcaster } from pid 2498

Starting: Intent { act=android.phone.extra.NEW_CALL_INTENT dat=tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.phone/.SipCallOptionHandler (has extras) } from pid 1679

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.CALL dat=tel:xxx-xxx-xxxx flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.phone/.InCallScreen (has extras) } from pid 1679

Any ideas on what's going on here?

Advertisement

2. dsan

dsan Newbie
    None

Mar 29, 2011
    Spain
    Nobody?

Tags: