1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Weird issue with mediascape and calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by werthers, Apr 28, 2010.

1. werthers

werthers Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Manchester UK
    I was sat on the bus listening to a few songs and I get a call so I answer it and mediascape starts playing another song (not one I was listening to before) over the top of my call!

I thought I might have pressed something but it happened twice but didn't when I listened to my answerphone message.
    I haven't been a fan of mediascape and I only use it for music. I use meridian for podcasts and audiobooks (because it remembers where you stopped it).

I'm using mixzing now and so far so good but I haven't had any calls mid song yet so we'll see if it's just mediascape or a wider issue. Anyone else had this issue? Also my battery was getting a bit low, would that be a factor?

Advertisement

2. saltorio

saltorio Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Graphic Designer
    Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    When I first got the phone I was listening to some music through MediaScape using the phone's speakers. When I got a call, the music immediately paused and the ringer kicked in. The call went fine, and as soon as I hung up the music resumed.

Same thing using bPlayer listening to music through my headphones last week. So it sounds like an odd bug.