1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Weird new icons

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fragglerok, Oct 8, 2010.

1. fragglerok

fragglerok Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Something strange happened to my phone today, it rebooted by itself while i was using it ( which has never happened before) and when i restarted i had a facebook phonebook icon and a link to the sony erricson site appear on my homescreen. anyone else had this ?

Advertisement

2. rosered

rosered Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    UK
    Ooohhh er. Thats a bit strange. Where are you in the world and what carrier are you on. Do the icons work?!

3. fragglerok

fragglerok Member

Jul 14, 2010
    im on contract with 3 in the UK, but the phone is a any network unbranded. The icons do seem to work, one opens up the sont erricson homepage, the other opens something called facebook phonebook

4. darthlinux

darthlinux Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Male
    Virgin Media Operations Agent
    West Midlands
    I have seen this on other peoples droids from the internet its synchs with your face book contacts, not sure why it appeared after a reboot had you just updated your phone?

5. hitokiri

hitokiri Active Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Moscow
    u can add the facebook phonebook if u hold on ur finger at the homescreen and u can find it under the folder option. if ur facebook contacts has a phone number then u can call or sms them straight away. about the SE webpage i never heard of it. but then if its appeared after the phone suddenly restarted by itself i have no idea why....