• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Weird problem after rooting

Rtedmonston

Aug 12, 2012
So I recently rooted my phone successfully. Now everyone that calls me tells me they hear themselves echoing in the background over themselves, and they can't hear me very well. I think it may have done something to voice quality? How can I check and/or fix it?

I used CWM method for rooting

If there is an echo in your line it is because your conversations are being taped. You think I'm joking? Google it. Careful of what you say on there.

IDK about Pandora. Is your internet working?

Always wear a tinfoil hat when making calls that way they can't read your thoughts....sorry but could not resist....

:)

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
I know what it is, I have Sanity set to record all my calls. Duh! You'd think I'd know because I work on the phones as well...

The pandora think is weird, I can see it cycling through songs and changing album covers, it's just stuck on "loading"

new pandora versions suck, look online and find version 1.5.13 or something around there. new ones always hang and buffer randomly for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones