1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weird problem with wi-fi connection on my Hero!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reza, Dec 17, 2009.

1. reza

reza Newbie

There is public wi-fi with very good signal on my work place but when i turn wi-fi on my htc Hero on,i lost my internet connection & just if i turn wi-fi off then i will connect again.(mobile network is on on both condition.).i wondering what could be the reason?(because if we suppose wi-fi signal or ... isn't good & that is the reason,then what about mobile network & why i have connection by my mobile network just after i turn wi-fi off?).
    in other hand in my home even with mobile network connection off,i have download speed about 2900 kbps just with wi-fi,two very similar condition (wi-fi at my work & home) with very different output!(there is no problem with wi-fi at my work place,i use same wi-fi network for my laptop),could anyone think about a solution please?it is important for me to be able to use wi-fi there (mobile network is painfully slow because of FAIR POLICY of my provider.)
    thanks for your help

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews