• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weird problem

B

bisanu

hi guys and girls. few days ago i tried to look up sth on my default android calendar. and unexpectedly a google sign in error appeared. never saw that before, and since that day i cannot aproach calendar and data sinchronization on my galaxy. here what it says in the error: There was a network error while trying to sign in to "my adress.gmail.com" retry now or press the vack button to cancel

i tried to connect on net and push the retry button, i tried to turn off galaxy several times but nothing works
what should i do?
thanks in advance

i can normaly sign in.i didn't make any changes on the phone, it just happened at once. what do you mean by respecify provider. i picked my provider again but it didn't help. maybe it has sth to do with call forwarding? there is a phone number on my settings to forward to when the "phone is unreachable". does it make sense?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones