1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Weird S3 charging problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kts350, Dec 26, 2013.

1. kts350

kts350 Lurker

G'day All,
    Came here because I am very puzzled as to what to do with my daughters S3, we've tried 6 different wall chargers and you have to put it on a weird angle to get it to charge. But when you plug a cable into the pc the phone will start charging straight away doesn't matter what angle you have it on. I there moving it around while plugged into the pc and it kept charging but as soon you use the wall chargers you have to wiggle it around.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Wayne

2. ilovethebeach

ilovethebeach Well-Known Member

I just had the same problem but with the chargers in my car even bought new ones. I finally bought a fast charger. The others I would loose battery life. Your charger may be old, wires loose. You might want to buy new ones. The kindle charger worked in a pinch for me both wall and usb car. I bought rocketfish from Best Buy.

3. ninja899

ninja899 Newbie

I had the same trouble with mine.

I sqeezed the plug that goes into the phone right in the middle (to close the gap up a bit) with a pair of needle nosed pliers. All seems well now.
    Give it a try.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews