1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support weird sleep issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Doctorsti, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Doctorsti

Doctorsti Active Member

Jul 25, 2010
    I noticed that twice in the last three days I was scrolling through home screens and the phone would just go to sleep. One time I woke it up by pressing the home button and slide to unlock I was missing a contact widget on the main home page. Next time I used the power button on top to wake it and slide to unlock and my home screen widgets appeared slowly one by one, over like a 4-5 second time frame.

I mentioned it to the verizon sales staff today when I bought a case but should I actually call customer service and is this something I should pursue a replacement for so I can save myself down the road.

Only other weird things I had was it wouldn't sync my home wifi, no matter how many times I typed in the right password for about 2 days. Then yesterday for no reason at all I tried one more time in frustration and it worked. I also had an issue calling one time where I am sure I hit the button to call home and the screen changed but it never placed the call and went back to the home screen. I attempted the call a second time and it was fine and has been every other time.

No I wasn't holding my hand or fingers near the top of the phone when the screen went blank both times I was doing the Iphone death grip.

Advertisement