1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Welcome back frenchy!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ocnbrze, Apr 12, 2012.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

hey guys
    i just wanted to welcome back an old (not in years:D) AF member who has been greatly missed. frenchy has helped not only me but others here on this forum many many times over. for those of you who are new or recent to the AF forums, you have missed out on an awesome guy.

i just wanted to say that i'm glad that you are back to the forums!!!!! and very glad that things are ok with you.

[​IMG]

so guys stop by here on this thread and say hi to frenchy714

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Welcome Back bro you have been missed. Still a lot of exciting things going on here :D Activity has slowed a bit which sux but maybe we can all change that :D

3. frenchy714

frenchy714 Android Expert

Oh snap!! :D Thanks for the warm thoughts and the warm welcome! AF and everyone in it was missed as well! Now if I can only get knighted once again, that would something! :D

4. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Frenchy!!!!

Welcome back homie! :)

mikem0269 and frenchy714 like this.
  5. frenchy714

How has everyone been? Went over to XDA yesterday (haven't been there in a while as well), and to my surprise, there's a lot going on. The support the Evo still has is amazing! My Evo got stolen a little while back and it's about time for my upgrade....Decisions decisions. I'm thinking either the Evo 3D OR the new Evo 4G LTE that's coming out in May. Any recommendations/suggestions???

6. Granite1

Wait on the LTEvo. I took an upgrade last week, and I'm taking it back. The 3vo is a great phone, don't get me wrong, I think the LTEvo is just going to be that good. ;)

Just my .02. :)

dustwun77, frenchy714 and ocnbrze like this.
  7. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Android Expert

I'm either going nexus or evo lte

8. ocnbrze

yay!!!!! frenchy has been knighted!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

Granite1 and frenchy714 like this.
  9. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Welcome Back! :D

10. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Welcome back! The EVO 4G threads are still going strong!

11. frenchy714

I think that's what I'm going to do. I've been reading on the EvoLTE specs, and I believe it's going to be worth the wait as well. May 7 is right around the corner anyway.

Granite1 likes this.
  12. frenchy714

In anyone else's opinion, is there another Android comparable to the Evo w/ great support?

13. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Not from what I've seen, and i'm not sure we'll see another one like it.

It sounds like a lot of people are going to the LTE EVO when it drops, so that would be my next guess. Hopefully they stay in the EVO family.

JIMZROMZ, frenchy714 and ocnbrze like this.
  14. ocnbrze

yeah i am definitely going to get it when it comes out. unfortunately, i already took my upgrade. i'm curious as to what the full price for the lte phone will be. i have not been this excited for a phone, since the og evo came out.

15. Granite1

Absolutely! I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl! :D

The EVO design is out, but that thing has no dev support. I mean none, I tried to help a new member find an ruu. It took 3 guides to find anything, then it didn't work.

May 7th is the pre-order date, so we'll probably have them around June 7. That's my guesstimate. ;)

Oh, and welcome back to Team Green Frenchy! You are THE man in my book. :)

argedion and ocnbrze like this.
  16. frenchy714

Oh yeah? What book might that be??? ;):D

17. frenchy714

May, June, they're both right around the corner!

18. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

Welcome back Frenchy!! :D Glad to see you back just be sure to be kind and be wise;):)

19. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Android Enthusiast

Wecome back Monsieur French! Z EVO iz steel goeen strong! LOL :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

ocnbrze and frenchy714 like this.
  20. takirb

takirb Android Enthusiast

Welcome back man! :)

I'm in the same boat, trying to decide on whether to upgrade to the Evo LTE or not. As much as i hate to do it, i think i'm gonna wait a couple months after release date to see what kinda dev support it gets. If it's not at least somewhat comparable to the OG Evo's support, I may hold off to see what the future holds. Simply can't go back to a stock Sense ROM with nothing LOL

dustwun77, ocnbrze and frenchy714 like this.
  21. bigbear6708

bigbear6708 Android Enthusiast

I'm a noon around here...welcome back frenchie...glad to see another knowledgeable guide in yhese parts! So, what is yoir go to set up. I know ocnbrreze is a flash a holic...expert is using miui lately...what's your go to?

ocnbrze and Rxpert83 like this.
  22. frenchy714

While I had my Evo (it got stolen a while back, I'm due for an upgrade, and am currently waiting for EvoLTE 4g to be released) I too was a flasholic, but my daily was SynergyROM w/ Warm Sprinkles w/ Golden Monkey 1.1 kernel. I also loved CM7 as my daily.

23. ocnbrze

what are you saying? are you saying that i have a problem?:mad:

nope no problem here:D

[​IMG]

Granite1 likes this.
  24. frenchy714

You know what DENIAL stands for, right? :D:D:D

DON'T EVEN NO (know) I AM LYING

ocnbrze likes this.
  25. ocnbrze

wow!!!!!
    frenchy i'm so glad you are back now helping out where you can. what is so cool is that you have caught up with what is happening around here so fast, it is like you never left.

how do you do that?

:adore::pcguru:

Granite1 likes this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews