• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome New Moderators!

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
The Moderator portion of this refresh is complete - and we've brought on some really great members to help our already awesome team of moderators! Congratulations to:

Steven58
Frisco
pastafarian
Vihzel
NightAngel79
james27007 (was j101399j)
jb in az
kratos
Martimus
novox77

..they've done a great job helping out around the forums and have shown real dedication to helping others, resolving problems, and keeping our beloved forums clean and organised.

Join me in welcoming the new mods - Thank you and congratulations again, all!

Congrats! It's always good to see more folks helping make our forums experience better :)

+1^infinity!

All of these folks, phases included, deserve our thanks and appreciation for their tireless efforts in helping to keep AndroidForums a truly awesome site.

Thanks to all!

Upvote 0
Thank you to everyone involved in the best forum on the information superduper highway. This is by far the best forum experience I have had anywhere.
This is 'my' Happy Place! :D
Congratulations to all the new moderators, and thanks again to everyone who participates in these forums.

I guess I'll hang around for a bit. :p
~Ricky

Upvote 0
The medication is working and he's slowly recovering. :D

How do you know?

Well, I figured that you stopping sticking a pencil up each nostril, a pair of underpants on your head, and saying nothing but "wibble" was a good sign. ;)

I never signed a release for my geriatric doctor to discuss my case with you! :p

It's in your contract of employment, para 17 section 9 clause 43(f)... sheesh, don't tell me you didn't read it??? :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones