• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Hey Rush! Video Vault is up to Page 10!!! and coming up on Video Vault#500 soon!

Will this push us up a page or to 500:thinking:
See ya'll have been tearing it up over here so figured I would pop in:D
Thinking I would throw this out for Rico ..as hopefully your device issues approach full closure;)
Rihanna - SOS - YouTube

Upvote 0
Will this push us up a page or to 500:thinking:
See ya'll have been tearing it up over here so figured I would pop in:D
Thinking I would throw this out for Rico ..as hopefully your device issues approach full closure;)

W H E W ! LAWD have some mercy! I don't know if I can take that, GB! But if I MUST die someday......hey!

(heh-heh! Good post)

Reactions: gbiggie
Upvote 0
Ummm dumb newbie question but how do I embed video? All I can seem to do is post a link :eek:

No not not dumb at all:D
If on your phone on YOUTUBE just use the far upper right hand button to "Copy URL" come back here and paste it right to your reply.
If on a CPU just copy the address in the brower and paste it in your reply.
You don't need to use any of the options at the top of the reply window:cool:

Looking forward to your first video post;)

Upvote 0
No not not dumb at all:D
If on your phone on YOUTUBE just use the far upper right hand button to "Copy URL" come back here and paste it right to your reply.
If on a CPU just copy the address in the brower and paste it in your reply.
You don't need to use any of the options at the top of the reply window:cool:

Looking forward to your first video post;)

Thanks so much for your help! Here is my first one (sorry if it's a repost). Always makes my day lol :p

The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (First Listen) - YouTube

Upvote 0
Well, if we cant go "chuych'n" lets brang it to the Vault.​

images

Here's The ALWAYS Right, Pastor-Reverend-Decon-Elder Bro-Man White!​

delivering his Sermon:​

"Practice What You Preech!"
... go ahead owwwn Rev! Tell it like it IS!​

Reactions: puddin78 and Rush
Upvote 0
There is some strange page rendering in here in some browsers, likely due to the way the video links are addressed. Hide tags can help with that if you feel like going back to your posts and editing.

Meanwhile, I'll go back to the SB&F forum and look around, as I remember this being brought up a while back along with the solution.

Upvote 0
Anytime puddin78 Anytime:D
Excellent Song/Video BTW..I noticed his one coworker peeking through the glass behind him then quickly disappeared Like WT:thinking:

Prayin with Barry..hmm what a concept Rico LOL
Love that man voice:cool:

Noticed that also Sir Frisco..definable keeps the thread a bit cleaner using the hide option

Lets enjoy this Sunday shall we..although it is not afternoon here yet;)

Upvote 0
Anytime puddin78 Anytime:D
Excellent Song/Video BTW..I noticed his one coworker peeking through the glass behind him then quickly disappeared Like WT:thinking:

Prayin with Barry..hmm what a concept Rico LOL
Love that man voice:cool:

Noticed that also Sir Frisco..definable keeps the thread a bit cleaner using the hide option

Lets enjoy this Sunday shall we..although it is not afternoon here yet;)

Heh Heh! Excellent hymnal for this Sunday Morning Bro BG! The Rascals Mass Choiah! did a good job on that one!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Title of Thread And Opening Post Has Been Changed A Little. See first post of this thread.

Now for a Little soul music...you know - the ones that put you in the mood. Hahaha.

*Attention*
For those who will be posting inside the Vault: We are going to try to keep the vault as tidy & clean as possible. How? We can do so by posting videos in a discreet manner - the video below is an example.

How to do this: copy and paste the url of the Video you want to post inside your reply. At both ends put this

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Man of great wisdom - very nice choice of music, Rico.
icon14.gif

*Attention*
For those who will be posting inside the Vault: We are going to try to keep the vault as tidy & clean as possible. How? We can do so by posting videos in a discreet manner - the video below is an example.

How to do this: copy and paste the url of the Video you want to post inside your reply. At both ends put this

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Ahhhhh! how sooon we forgits about sundee skool! Now Rush, YOOO know! that Anita Baker makes me wanna CHeets! Now i gotta come up with a LIE to keep it on the down-low!

I dont know how long i can keep this up.. you see im running out of...well...uh... lets just let Bro Taylor tell it for me!..

Reactions: puddin78 and Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones