• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Heyya y'all... Hope all is well:)
Where is Rush..shall we send the roaches out for him(ahh Stinky):ROFL:
Lets jam:thumbup:

Edit that for me Rush-I need retraining LOL
Hey buddy...

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!! Yeah...gbiggie is in the house. :ciao:

Now only we can find...Rico. I don't know where my peeps at? :dontknow:

Upvote 0
Guess who's back?

Yes, yes he's back....Rush is back. Yeah!! :D.

Where is everybody? Helllloooooo is anyone here??!!?

Anyway, here's my welcome back song.

[Hide][Youtube]D2XOVOFYbgI[/media][/spoiler]

Where is Rico.....??

Can someone let him know that we miss him. :(

Hey Plush - Rush - Mush! SLowly but surely working my way back to some normalcy. Will 'splain later! Hey i see the Vault has grown and expanded! New virtual DJs from all corners of the earth, even from

T-H-E---N-E-T-H-E-R-L-A-N-D-S!​

Hey, my motown buddy Jazzy-Jeff pops in still?

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Hey Plush - Rush - Mush! SLowly but surely working my way back to some normalcy. Will 'splain later! Hey i see the Vault has grown and expanded! New virtual DJs from all corners of the earth, even from

T-H-E---N-E-T-H-E-R-L-A-N-D-S!​

Hey, my motown buddy Jazzy-Jeff pops in still?
It's nice to see you buddy... :)

You know how we do -- I haven't seen much from our regulars -- but its nice to see a few members pop in.

I'm on a chilling spree from work for this week ... lookin 4wrd to some cool videos from you, the gang, and all those reading this.

For all those who have never posted a video inside the video vault, and you would love to, but you don't know how to ... it's not hard at all. Just go to the thread author post which will give you simple steps to get you started.

We are lookin forward to seeing your video(s). ;)

Upvote 0
You know how we do...Rico. :)

Gooood morning... How's your day going so far??

WOW just Wow! All I can say , Rush is "I AM SKURED OF YOU! How DO you do it? I mean by just one spin rpm on that magic turntable of yours.. and now it's GOODBYE Manic Monday and now its.....its.. well lets let this group answer that questin

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones