• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

This short film is a MUST SEE! By Video Vault's own B E N S L G D R O I D!

Sorry, the animator tool out of focus

1383369552_picsay-1383369552.jpg

UMTIj5UtKKCbchwWcikMlFpijAMfjLA7S4tZuQWxzQ=w736-h414-p-no

Upvote 0
Okay... I see. You know I rarely ever pay attention to the time at posting on the forum. :D

I need to adjust time zone inside my UserCP settings. (Edit options - Time Zone)

You know, i don't either. But was just checkingin from myend of the stratosphere from central timezone. Hey you can capture screenshots now on your NEW androdian! How about a screenshot ffom ME taking a screenshot of YOU taking a screenshot of ME when i took'ed a screenshot of YOU!...EH!?!

ygOeV0HQNHIOqGpIzHGHO4de3saxLccqn6Iq30aypg=w736-h414-p-no

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
GETTN ready to watch Bens production in the post above mine. Meantime i am. Watching this halloween prank on the computer. It looked realistic.

The thing is Rico, it wasn't actually funny. Do you have any idea how many people hang themselves? Have you ever found a friend who died that way? I have, I'll never forget it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones