• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ~*{Welcome to the ROM Containment Chamber}*~ [UPDATED 7/30/2012]

Hello,
Welcome to the ROM Containment Chamber.
Please, take a look around for your favorite ROMs

Read Only Memory

Viper's Admire Legends
Based off Admiral Beast, it's better than stock by far.
screen_20120730_1940.png
screen_20120730_1940_2.png

The Underdog ROM
NNR-1
shot_000055.png
shot_000056.png
shot_000057.png

Power User Travel Unit v2.2
P.U.T.U. 2.2
tu1.png
tu2.png

Power User Travel Unit v1.0
P.U.T.U.
shot_000050.png
shot_000052.png

Far From Stock
FFS-A1
FFS-A2S
shot_000033.png
shot_000034.png
shot_000036.png
shot_000038.png

The Viper Edition Series
Viparom (1 of 6)
Vipanogen (2 of 6)
Verbous Venom (3 of 6)
Titanium Vip-A-ROM (4 of 6)
Fanged Monster (5 of 6)
Cobalt VipA (6 of 6)
shot_000040.png
titan3.png
Titan2.png
cobalt2.png

Windows 7 Verbous
Windows 7 ROM
windows7screenshot1.png
windows7screenshot2.png

Avengers: Reborn
Avengers Themed ROM
shot_000016.png
shot_000018.png

Star Trek: Generation NOW
Star Trek Themed ROM
shot_000003_2.png
shot_000001_2.png
shot_000006.png

Black Ice
The ROM for a different kind of person
Black Gapps
shot_000029.png
shot_000032.png
shot_000031.png

Pink Ice
The Black Ice Counterpart
Pink Gapps
shot_000021.png
shot_000023.png
shot_000022.png

The below ROMs do not have screenshots.
If you have some, then please PM me.

Lunar-Gen
The Monster 4

Verbous GenoCYde Version 666.1
Verbous CenoCYde v1

Verbous GenoCYde Version 666.2
Verbous GenoCYde v2
GenoCYde Gapps

Verbous Stripped
Verbous Download

Verbous Saturated
Verbous_Saturated.v2.zip

Please note, this thread is a replacement for the one aboatright3605 made.
MODS/GUIDES, PLEASE STICKY THIS!!!

Coming Soon: Themes, Tweaks, and Guides!
Did I miss something? Then please tell me!

Is everybody completely oblivious to the ATR sticky?

This kinda defeats its purpose.

Yeah, this is true. However, that guide hasn't been updated in months, its missing all the awesome "roms" made by ABC.

Its also funny that there is another thread JUST like this one that got stickied and then taken down. I think there should be a constantly updated sticky with ONLY roms, mods and themes. All subsequent threads about rom gatherings should be deleted or locked

Reactions: awesomeofsauce
Upvote 0
Yeah, this is true. However, that guide hasn't been updated in months, its missing all the awesome "roms" made by ABC.

Its also funny that there is another thread JUST like this one that got stickied and then taken down. I think there should be a constantly updated sticky with ONLY roms, mods and themes. All subsequent threads about rom gatherings should be deleted or locked

I'm sure if people too the time to msg the atr thread op with their additions, it would get updated, including all the awesome "theme-roms" by ABC...

Upvote 0
Thanks for that update spzo. Awesomeofsauce you have done a great job with this thread and know that its appreciated. We are all happy to have you apart of the ABCindicate team and happy to see a dedicated member doing something productive. Thank you for your hard work.
i think its spelled Spz0....lol....gotta love that spell check. :)

Upvote 0

The ATR was in fact updated today by Scary alien-prior to that it was updated a few days before by me:)
The reason the other thread was unstuck was to try and have everything in central location. This would aid in having existing members point new people in the right direction to find what they are looking for. Maintaining one thread is much easier than maintaining multiple threads.
It is also helpful for new members to have a thread to read through if they encounter problems. The solution may have been covered already.:D
If anyone needs anything added you can PM any member of staff or ask here:http://androidforums.com/private-chat-staff/ and it will be added:thumbup:

Upvote 0
I'm sure if people too the time to msg the atr thread op with their additions, it would get updated, including all the awesome "theme-roms" by ABC...

^This. Or any guide or mod for that matter. We cant update it if we dont know about it.

As it is stated in the All Things Root guide we need users help to keep it updated. We cant update it with something if we dont know about it. All it takes is one message, "Hey can you add this to the ATR *link*" or "Hey can you add *insert post title* from the Admire forum to the atr" and it'll be updated. Most of us poke around in more then one forum. I alone go in and out of just about every MetroPCS phone forum but I only own 2 and not being an everyday user in a said forum I personally cant keep up with all roms/themes/mods etc in each and know whats new, whats old, what works what doesnt and its hard for others as well. And the amount of roms put out in this forum alone, especially with the "series", thats really hard especially when one doesnt own this phone. Also the ATR is basically what you want. Its roms mods and themes and usually some Guides and how to's ;):)

From what I know the other was taking down by the Guide that stuck it, for lack of up keep by the OP. ;)

Now with that being said, I'll start sifting thru ya'lls massive rom/theme collection and hopefully find them all and link them all in the ATR. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones