• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Well crap, I got banned on xda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway - their house, their rules.

I don't pass judgement any way or the other and their mods tend to give the same courtesy in return.

And it's rather rare that public explanations tell the whole story - mods never reveal their side out of respect for the members' privacy - that site rules agreement implies a two way street.

And it's not uncommon for a single side of a mod story to be less than complete.

It's a rare post indeed that goes: A mod banned me and thank goodness because I was wrong. :D

Nothing personal OP, I make no judgement on you that way, but it's just a problem with threads like this in general.

So, OP, while I understand your frustration is real, I don't think it's the best thing to vent here where the other side can't have their side fairly heard.

If anyone finds my thread lock premature, click my name, drop me a private message, my door is always open.

PS - for the record, I think our search tool leaves lots to be desired. But there is a solution in our FAQ!

http://androidforums.com/faqs/511679-android-forums-faq.html#post4069132

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones