• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

well i finally did it!

jayochs

Android Enthusiast
May 14, 2010
Brick, NJ
after three crappy months with an eris, even after rooting it recently, i decided to say F it and blow the 200 bucks on the incredible. used the coupon code for 10% off, so it was 180, but then i said i want overnight shipping! haha so 9 bucks for that, 189 total, with tax, 203. not tooooo bad, and hopefully i'll have it the week of aug 3rd! yay!

slow-clap.gif

Upvote 0
haha agreed. even after rooting the eris and overclocking it, it's still too choppy/laggy/slow.....UGH. my buddy who sold it to me for 20 bucks, sold it to me because he got an incred on launch day....he had the eris for like 2 months and got rid of it for the incredible lol...i had it for 3 months, now it's going byebye. i mean, i like the form factor of the phone and all, but the incredible is just so much better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones