1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Well I thought everything was ok...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Havoc40, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Havoc40

Havoc40 Well-Known Member

Like the title says, I thought my phone was running perfect until this morning. Background info, this is my 1st custom ROM and 2nd kernel. I tried running Netarchy's more HAVS at first but it caused my phone to be unstable and stick in bootloop. I installed the less HAVS version and it's been running great teamed with setCPU. I have it set at 1152 max with 245 min, conservative governor. I have 2 profiles, screen off and temp. Ok now the issue at hand. My home screen flip clock won't update, i.e it's 11:33 and it's stuck on 10:45. My favorites screen is locked and bookmarks stuck on "loading". I disabled my profiles and have tried different max settings with a reboot each time. Last I froze setCPU with Titanium, powered off, wiped cache's in recovery and rebooted. Still having the same issue for whatever reason? Of course this happens as soon as I get my new SD card (Patriot 16gb class 10) sat on my desk this morning, getting ready for A2SD :mad: Where should I go from here? Try the nohavs kernel?

edit...also the weather on the home screen clock is stuck.

Advertisement

2. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

First I woud try removing the widgets, then go wipe cache and dalvik then reboot and put the widgets back on, this will sometimes work. Next i would do just what you said try the kernel with no Havs.

Havoc40 likes this.
  3. Havoc40

Havoc40 Well-Known Member

Thanks, that worked. Still learning the in's and out's of all this. Is there anything I should try to prevent this from happening again? In my mind this is telling me something isn't 100% correct, but for all I know it might be a common "glitch".